Starfyn Recruitment is working with a client in Camberley who is looking for an Administrator to assist their management team with day-to-day administrative tasks.
Our client provides a comprehensive and specialised range of pipeline services, designed to fulfil a whole raft of requirements. Whether the task is large or small, they provide a quality of service that delivers significant cost savings and outstanding carbon savings.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
We are looking for an Administrator to join our client in Camberley. You must have previous experience within a similar role and be extremely proficient using excel.
Your duties will include:
- Booking meetings and scheduling events
- Ordering office stationery and supplies
- Maintaining internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail