Starfyn Recruitment is working with a client in Guildford who is looking for a Sales Administrator to assist their team with day-to-day administrative tasks.
Our client is a forward-thinking, high-level corporate engagement company. With huge plans, for 2022 now is the perfect time to start your career with them. They have an experienced team of networked individuals who are deployed to get their clients in front of key decision-makers at companies; opening that initial door to the organisations that our clients want to meet.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
We are looking for an Administrator to join our client in Guildford. You must have previous experience within a similar role and be willing to get stuck into other areas of the business as well.
Your duties will include:
- Oversee and deal with all admin aspects of business
- You will prepare a variety of documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Support in Preparing fees & legal letters
- Arrange meetings/events for staff with external clients and organisations
- Organise and assist with team documents and relevant filing
- Organise travel arrangements for business requirements for relevant team members
- Attend internal meetings where required and take minutes
- Coordinate with team members to assist with issuing invoice markups
- Assist the team in providing supporting information for invoicing
- Liaise with the HR team to assist with team training requirements
- Provide assistance to the Office Manager and senior management team
- Get involved in all areas of the business when required
- Communicate with clients
- Regular salary reviews
- Work and progress with a growing business
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance