Starfyn Education are closely partnered with several local authorities to support disadvantaged children who are not currently in education. Our aim is to narrow or close their learning gaps by providing 1:1 home tuition until a school placement become available.
We are currently seeking skilled Primary/SEN Tutors to work with KS1-KS4 pupils
As a 1:1 tutor you will plan, develop and provide individualised programmes for students in their home environment. Often pupils have varied SEN needs including ASD, ADHD, SEMH, challenging behaviour, PDA, and trauma.
We are able to cater for both PT or FT hours. Tuition requests vary from 1 to 25 hours depending on the needs of the pupil and we have the capacity to provide multiple students.
- Ideally hold a QTS/PGCE certificate
- Endless enthusiasm and patience
- Experience working with either primary or secondary pupils
- Have some experience working with young people with SEN
- Flexible and adaptable to be able to differentiate effectively to provide an inclusive education for all
What you will get in return
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working pattern - perfect for those with a busy schedule
- Full time or part time availability - dependent on your lifestyle
- Local and regular work
- Making a profound difference to those who need help the most
- Dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process