Starfyn Recruitment is working with a Healthcare Management company that provides Care Homeowners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector.
Over the past 15 years, their team has operated in excess of 500 care homes and carefully handled everything from resolving regulatory and contracting difficulties, arranging continuity of suppliers, book-keeping and monthly management reporting, to recruitment and training of staff and implementation of care quality and management systems.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within their Finance Team for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This role would suit a forward-thinking person to be part of a dynamic team and will need to be enthusiastic, inspirational, approachable and analytical with an ability to communicate at all levels.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager your main duties will include:
- Responsibility for ensuring all invoices is paid within agreed terms
- Identification and resolution of issues that would otherwise impact aged debt
- Ensuring the appropriate process is followed for the collection of fees from residents, their representatives and liaison with governing bodies where necessary
- Following LA/CCG procedure for non-compliance to minimise bad debts
- Maintenance and management of key accounts
- Provide reports on aged debt and specific client ledgers
- Cash allocation and account reconciliation as required.
The ideal candidate must have excellent influencing and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. You must be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure.
A minimum of two years of previous credit control experience is essential. Sector-specific knowledge and ICM qualification would also be advantageous.