Customer Service Role
Starfyn Recruitment is currently working with one of the largest training companies in the UK. As they continue to rapidly grow, they are looking to bring on another Customer Service Advisor to their team.
Due to an unprecedented rise in inquiries, they are looking for someone with a customer service background and excellent telephone manner to join their existing customer service team.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will have a pleasant and empathetic style, but also be able to work at the fast pace the business requires. You must be able to work with both the customer and the company's best interest in mind.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to communicate clearly in both writing and on the phone and be given training on the in-house system.
Starting Salary - £20,000
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-5:30
Ideal Experience And Attributes:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised and punctual
- Self-motivating and eager to earn money
- Computer literate
- Sales experience
Your duties will include:
- Answer inbound calls
- Take messages, pass on or deal with enquiries where possible
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Weekly and monthly bonuses
- £20,000 starting salary
- Pension contributions