Starfyn Recruitment is working with a well-established Umbrella Payroll Provider who is looking to grow its current customer service team. They are looking for someone with previous experience within a similar role who is used to dealing with customers over the phone.
Our client works with hundreds of recruitment agencies throughout the UK across multiple sectors.
They are looking for someone to join as a Customer Service Advisor, this is a full-time position and due to the nature of the business, it doesn't offer any hybrid or work from home options.
Permanent - Office Based
Your duties will include:
- Answer inbound calls
- Take messages, pass on or deal with where possible
- Register candidates
- Scan and save documentation internally
- Post-sales calls to ensure high levels of service
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Requirements of the role:
- Have some aspect of customer service experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a hands-on approach
- You should be confident with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment and able to multitask
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft skills
As a Customer Service Agent, you will have a pleasant and empathetic style, but also be able to work at the fast pace the business requires. You must be able to work with both the customer and the company's best interest in mind.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to communicate clearly in both writing and on the phone. You will be given training on the in-house system, and you will be able to use automated information systems to analyse the customer's situation and help them with their enquiry.