Customer Service Team Leader
Starfyn Recruitment is working with a well-established Umbrella Payroll Provider who is looking to bring on a new Customer Service Team Leader. They are looking for someone who has experience within a similar role and knows how to manage and oversee a team.
Our client works with hundreds of recruitment agencies throughout the UK across multiple sectors and is one of the UK's leading providers of payroll and accountancy services. This is a full-time position and due to the nature of the business, it doesn't offer any hybrid or work from home options.
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Team Leader:
- You will be responsible for coaching and training in a fast-paced and busy, whilst highly supportive environment.
- You will lead by example and have a passion for delivering excellent service to clients and colleagues.
- Deal with Customer complaints and escalations
- Always Delivering outstanding customer service, working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- Building effective relationships with our internal and external teams.
- Manage daily/weekly performance
- Motivate the team members throughout the working day
- Prepare and deliver team meetings
- Conducting monthly reviews
- Ensuring our business standards are being achieved
Qualifications of a Customer Service Team Leader:
- Experience in a Team Leader position
- Contact Centre experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel Commitment/Dedication