Junior Sales Consultant
Starfyn Recruitment is working with a fast-growing corporate engagement company, which is looking for a Sales Consultant to grow with them. If you're looking for a new challenge, our client is the ideal place to grow your career. They are committed to professional development and advocate for the power of a positive workplace environment.
Hitting the ground running, you will be working with the sales team to acquire new customers and meet selling targets. Ambitious, goal-oriented individuals will thrive here. This isn't an opportunity worth missing.
Salary - £20,000 - £30,000
Responsibilities of a Sales Consultant:
- You will collaborate and work as a member of the sales team to meet performance goals on a monthly basis.
- You will maintain detailed records of calls, follow-ups, and outcomes.
- You will achieve sales up to and in excess of projected goals.
- You will document customer personal information i.e. phone number, address, etc.
- You will engage customers in conversations which efficiently promote products and services.
- You will perform a prepared sales script in order to secure both initial meetings and follow-ups.
Qualifications of a Sales Consultant:
- You are familiar with the telemarketing/sales environment previous experience beneficial but not necessary.
- English Fluency is essential. (Any other language skills are beneficial.)
- Foundational computer literacy (i.e. typing, web navigation) is required.
- You are a proficient communicator and work well within a team.
- You are responsive to feedback and guidance, showing an eagerness to learn and improve.
- You are skilled in your use of persuasive sales dialogue in a promotional context.
- You are experienced in personnel research and detailed intel acquisition.
- You are performance-motivated and thrive in a target-focused workplace