SEMH Experienced LSA
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a SEND/SEMH Learning Support Assistant?
Starfyn Educaiton are looking to appoint enthusiastic and dynamic Learning Support Assistants to work with an Alterntive Provision in Kingston and Richmond.
The Alternative Provision is for students with SEMH, ASD, ADHD, and additional learning difficulties.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants who are excellent practitioners, who take on a creative and dynamic approach to learning and are willing to commit to on a long-term basis to the school settings. We are looking for individual with a genuine passion and strong understanding of SEND, and more specifically SEMH learning environments.
If you are an individual who has a fantastic work ethic, who can bring dedication and specialist knowledge to help with students learning and development, as well as strategies approaches in de-escalating instances of Challenging Behaviour then please apply for this role.
Graduates with either a Sports, Psychology, Criminology or Drama based degree are highly welcomed, as these transferable skill-sets work well in SEMH environments.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Enthusiasm, dedication, and motivation to work with SEND/SEMH
- A passion and desire to work with students with additional needs
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new learning environments
Ability to work with challenging behaviour where applicable
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new o