SEND LSA - Special needs Learning Support Assistant
Employment: Temp to Perm
Pay: £85 to £95 per day PAYE
Starfyn Education are working with a SEN school looking for new staff to begin work in September.
As an SEN LSA you'll be working 1:1 with students with complex needs, with the aim of helping students to become independent and to develop their functional skills
The SEN school caters to SEN learners with complex needs such as MLD/SLD/ASD/ADHD and are looking for candidates that are motivated and eager to help the development of the SEN students, who can engage with the students to create and fun learning environment
- Monday - Thursday Full Time - (Part time available)
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- weekly pay
- 1 - 1 or working in small groups
- Training available
Candidates that we are looking for have:
- SEND background
- Understanding of safeguarding
- Empathy & sympathy
- Mainstream experience, but wanting to move to a specialist SEN School
- Any additional training like team teach or manual handling etc would be an advantage
- pro-active and engaging
- Child & Adult DBS (we can provide one if necessary)
Never has there been more need for classroom support staff. Support staff make a valuable difference to schools and their pupils. Starfyn Education can provide opportunities in schools for SEN candidates looking to make a difference.
If you are interested in the SEN vacancy, please apply below and we will be In touch with furthers details of the SEN school and vacancy.